- Abstracts/papers will only be accepted for review on the condition that they have not been copyrighted or previously published, they are not being considered for publication, and they are not in press elsewhere.
- All abstracts and papers must be submitted in a correct English language and written in Microsoft Office Word – format .doc or .docx
- Abstracts should be written in the English language too. For abstract writing please use the example for abstract writing IMR abstract template – http://bit.ly/IMR_abstract
- Every paper must contain an abstract (minimum 150 and maximum 300 words) and keywords (up to 5 keywords)
- Every paper must contain minimum of 4.000 words and maximum of 7.000 words
- Papers should be written in the Croatian, English or German language. For paper writing please use IMR paper template – http://bit.ly/IMR_paper
Submitting abstracts and papers
- All abstracts and final papers should be sent through our Online Submission System – at Easy chair web page (https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=imr2019)
- All send documents (abstracts and papers) must be in MS Word format (.doc or .docx)
- Page size: A4 (width: 21 cm, height 29,7 cm)
- Left and right margins: 2,5 cm
- Upper margin: 2.5 cm
- Lower margin: 2,5 cm
- Fonts: Times New Roman
- Page numbering: without
Direct quotations from sources should be referenced in the text as (Family name; year, page). If there are two authors the structure is (Family name & Family name; year, page). If a citation is to a reference with more than 2 authors, it should appear as (First author’s family name et al.; year, page).
Tables, figures, graphs, ….
Above: number and title, indicating precisely what they refer to. Below the table/figure: Source: the source must be verifiable; if the data source is author’s own work, it must be stated: Author’s calculations.